After watching this 10 minute video you will learn Shutter Aperture, and ISO! These are the mechanisms that make all camera’s work!
DSLR Blue Print – Sign Up
Online – DSLR Blue Print Video Training
DSLR Blue Print – Is ONLINE
DSLR Blue Print is online and accessible even from mobile devices … so you can take the videos with you when you are practicing in the field.
The structure of the training is such that it builds on a foundation, just like building blocks you start out with the basics and build on that with more advanced topics so that your learning is gradual and easy.
Real life examples and not just theory … which you can duplicate and experiment with so that you get a real understanding of how to apply your knowledge.
What Students Have to Say 🙂
Whats Inside – 5 Modules Packed with Content
- Video 1 – Welcome
- Video 2 – What is a Camera
- Video 3 – Shutter Aperture ISO
Module 2 – Basic Camera Anatomy
- Video 4 – Mode Dial and Controls
- Video 5 – The Shutter Button
- Video 6 – Auto Focus
- Video 7 – Light Meter
- Video 8 – Shutter and Motion Blur
- Video 9 – Examples of Motion Blur
- Video 10 – Aperture and Depth of Field
- Video 11 – Examples of Depth of Field
- Video 12 – ISO and Noise
- Video 13 – Lighting and Settings
Module 4 – Exposure Control
- Video 14 – Exposure Compensation
- Video 15 – Light Meter Modes
- Video 16 – Histogram
- Video 17 – Dynamic Range
- Video 18 – Backlight Examples
- Video 19 – Bracketing
- Video 20 – White Balance
- Video 21 – Thank You
Hands on NOT Just Theory – See What I See